US Capital Global provides buy-side, sell-side, and divestiture financing and advisory for mergers and acquisitions (M&A), specifically for the emerging growth and middle market arena ($5 million to $150 million in revenue or enterprise value). Business acquisition and business sale services with financing at the firm are provided by US Capital Global Securities, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC.
US Capital Global’s team of seasoned senior bankers have significant M&A experience in the middle market, having successfully completed numerous transactions in that market across a wide range of industries. The firm offers clients a personalized service, creative solutions, and the ability to close transactions quickly and on the best possible terms.
US Capital Global utilizes its wide network of economic, strategic, and private equity buyers to bring clients the highest market valuation.
The firm has experience with a wide range of sellers, having represented:
• Family-owned and founder-owned companies in obtaining liquidity
• Owners implementing an exit strategy
• Companies obtaining growth capital
• Public companies going private
• Corporations divesting a division or product line
• Shareholders in facilitating management buyouts
US Capital Global generates deal flow through an in-house team of experienced research professionals focused on meeting the client’s specific investment criteria.
US Capital Global buy-side services offer the firm’s private equity and corporate acquirers:
• Superior deal flow
• Proactive representation in the "search environment"
• Leverage of large proprietary database
• Financially qualified targets
• Analytical support for business valuation and deal structuring
• Completion on the best possible terms